Digital Media and Office Coordinator
Please email your resume and cover letter to: Lbowerman@gcts.edu
Under the supervision of the Media Services Manager, the Digital Media and Office Coordinator assists with the support and oversight of media and A/V at our Charlotte Campus. Troubleshoots classroom and event AV systems. Photographs campus, classrooms, and events. Create web and print graphics. Support the Media Services Manager in running the Media Services Department, keeping its equipment and software organized, helping with email communication, social media and managing our Media calendar.
1. Photograph the campus, classroom and events. As well as photography for marketing purposes. (10%)
2. Design and Create Web or Print graphics for classroom and marketing projects. (20%)
3. Support Faculty and Staff and outside users in the use of building AV equipment. (10%)
4. Work with the Media Services Manager to help promote our Social Media Presence (5%)
5. Support the Media Services Manager in the day to day running of the Media Services office. Jobs will include, but not limited to, email correspondence, upkeep of the media calendar, and office organization. (20%)
6. Assist in the creation of manuals and how-to documents for the buildings different Media systems. (5%)
7. Assist in organizing digital assets on our media server as well as helping form standards for future assets. (5%)
8. Work with the Media Services team on the planning and implementation of a variety of marketing projects. (10%)
9. Assist in the oversight and scheduling of our lecture capture platform (Echo360) (5%)
10. Provide training where necessary to faculty, staff or for events happening that require media. (5%)
11. Provide other appropriate professional, administrative, or technical services as requested by the Media Services Manager. (5%)
12. Perform other duties as necessary.
The incumbent must possess exceptional interpersonal abilities manifested in a confident, warm, outgoing manner including excellent oral communication and listening skills; possesses excellent administrative skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy; is highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks; possesses solid experience in the use of a personal computer; possesses solid experience in photography and graphic design; possesses an understanding of a variety of audio visual equipment; work well with a team to complete a wide variety of projects and tasks; be willing to work nights and weekends if necessary.
Education and Experience:
• Strong proficiency with the use of Digital Camera’s, Lighting and Graphical Design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator). Experience with a wide variety of audio systems as well as video systems and computers are preferred but not required. If not proficient, a willingness to learn.
• Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Self-motivated to learn new systems and complete projects given with a high level of quality.
• Experience with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Experience in goal setting and achievement.
• Experience in end user communication and training.
• Experience with video and audio conferencing programs and systems such as Skype and Google Hangout.
• An Associate’s degree or technical training combined with commensurate experience required.