Policy on the Reproduction of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary’s Copyrighted Materials
The following constitutes the policy for reproducing print, audio and video material in which Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary is the copyright holder.
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary considers each request individually to reproduce copyrighted material.
- Requests to reproduce copyrighted material must be in written form and include the following information:
- Full contact information
- Purpose for reproduction
- Specific material desired for reproduction (granting permission to reproduce a product in its entirety is discouraged)
- Number of copies desired
(Note: Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary does not issue blanket permissions allowing a person or organization unlimited reproduction rights in relation to the time allotted for reproduction (i.e. no set end date), the scope of materials for reproduction and/or the number of copies reproduced. Upon receipt of a request, a decision will be made by the authorized manager of the material in question and is final. This decision will result either in
- Written permission to reproduce without charge or
- Written permission to reproduce after payment of a determined fee (for example, if a product is already available for retail purchase, you might give permission to copy and charge 50% of the retail price) or
- Denial of permission for reproduction -if permission for reproduction of material is granted, it must be reproduced in its original form as produced by Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and must carry a proper copyright notice.
Policy on Use of Facilities for Political Activities/Events
In keeping with the IRS regulations for non-profit organizations, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary will not make available its facilities for any politically affiliated activities/events that may be beneficial or detrimental to any candidate.