Questions regarding luncheons can be directed to Erica Giovanniello at (978) 646-4027.
|10:15 a.m.||Check-in begins in the Gordon-Conwell Kaiser Chapel Foyer|
|10:45 a.m.||Program in the Kaiser Chapel*|
|12:15 p.m.||Luncheon in the Kerr Building - Alumni Hall|
Click here for directions to the Hamilton campus of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
*Each program includes music, a student testimony and special speaker. An offering for the Scholarship Fund will be taken at the close of the program.
- Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Speaker: Dr. Scott M. Gibson
- Topic: 125 Years: A Legacy of Faith (in celebration of the 125th anniversary of Gordon College and Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary)
2014 Spring Luncheon
2013 Winter Luncheon
- Date: Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Program: Advent Celebration
- Location: Kaiser Chapel (Program); Kerr Building, Alumni Hall (Luncheon)
The Prodigal Son
- Date: Friday, November 15, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Program: A cantata by Karen Green, Conducted by Steven James Weibley (concert flyer)
- Location: Kaiser Chapel
2013 Fall Luncheon
- Date: Thursday, September 26, 2013
- Speaker: Xiyi Yao
- Topic: Battling for Young Souls in China
2013 Spring Luncheon
- Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013
- Speaker: Dr. Katherine Horvath
- Topic: Life Together: Living in Biblical Community