Boston Theological Institute
Students enrolled at Gordon-Conwell have the unique opportunity to take classes through the Boston Theological Institute (BTI), a consortium of ten seminaries and theological schools in the Boston area. In addition to Gordon-Conwell, schools in the consortium include:
- Andover Newton Theological School
- Boston College - Department of Theology
- Boston College - School of Theology and Ministry
- Boston University School of Theology
- Episcopal Divinity School
- Harvard Divinity School
- Hebrew College Rabbinical School
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Seminary
- Saint John's Seminary
Gordon-Conwell students may take selected courses at any of these member schools. Cross registration is arranged through the Gordon-Conwell Registration Office and such courses must be completed within the time limits as stated for each course. In any given semester a student must register for at least half of his or her coursework at Gordon-Conwell. BTI cross registration procedures are not followed during the summer. At that time of year, students must register directly at the BTI school involved.
Gordon-Conwell students have access to the library facilities as well as major lectureships and interdisciplinary conferences of all member institutions.