- International Students (F-1 visa) Orientation: Thursday, January 21, 2016 (2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) at GCTS, Boston Campus
- General Student Orientation, Convocation & Seminar (Mandatory for all new and returning students, including F-1 visa students): Saturday, January 23, 2016 (8:30 am - 3:00 pm) at Congregation Lion of Judah (68 Northampton Street, Boston, MA 02118)
New Student Orientation - Spring 2016
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2016
Time: 8:30 a.m - 3:00 p.m
Location: Congregation Lion of Judah
62 Northampton Street
Boston, MA 02118
Congratulations! Welcome to Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary - Boston Campus. We are excited and blessed to have you be a part of our student body. On Saturday, January 23, 2016, our campus will host a day of Orientation, Convocation and Spiritual Formation Seminar. This year's event will be held at Congregation Lion of Judah. Please check back later for more information regarding the Spring 2016 Orientation/Convocation/Spiritual Formation Seminar.
For parking instructions and directions please click here. Parking in the Crosstown Center Garage will be validated for $5.00. Please bring your ticket with you into OCF.
Essential Registration & Academic Information
As a new student at Gordon-Conwell, there are Registration and Academic Policies you need to be aware of.
By Massachusetts State Regulations, you will be required to have certain immunizations.
- Immunization Requirements & Form for submission
- Meningococcal Immunization Waiver (Please review and submit if you choose to waive the meningococcal immunization.)
- Massachusetts School Immunization Requirements for 2015-2016 School Year
All students enrolled in six (6) or more credit hours must have "suitable" health insurance, according to Massachusetts law. If you already have health insurance then you can complete an online waiver form. Students who do not provide other "suitable" health insurance will be automatically enrolled and billed for Gordon-Conwell's student health insurance in order to remain in compliance with state law. For more information regarding Student Health Insurance click here.
Registration is only open to students who have submitted their Notification of Intent and paid their Matriculation Deposit. As a Master's Degree student, once you have been notified that the aforementioned documents have been accepted, download a Registration Form from our website, fill it out, and mail it to our Registration Office, or submit your Registration Form on Orientation Day. Please see our Spring 2016 Course Schedule offerings online. Diploma students will be automatically registered at the beginning of each semester.
- Want to test out of Old Testament and New Testament Survey? Or Greek and/or Hebrew? (only for Master's Degree Students)
Want to Transfer Credit? Submit your evaluation early, review can take up to six weeks!
- Mark your calendar with important deadlines: Academic Calendar
- Learn the dos and don'ts of life at Gordon-Conwell: Supplemental Student Handbook
Need More Information?
We look forward to meeting and assisting you on Orientation Day. If you have any questions, or concerns concerning Orientation Day, please do not hesitate contacting our Registration Office by phone at (617) 427-7293, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delighted to assist you!
Contact the Registration Office
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary - Boston Campus
90 Warren Street Roxbury, MA 02119
Tel: (617) 427-7293 Fax: (617) 541-3432
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.