- International Students (F-1 visa) Orientation: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 (2:00 pm - 4:00 pm) at GCTS, Boston Campus
- General Student Orientation, Convocation & Seminar (Mandatory for all new and returning students, including F-1 visa students): Saturday, September 6, 2014 (9:00 am - 3:30 pm) at Roxbury Community College, Media Arts Center
New Student Orientation - Fall 2014
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m
Location: Roxbury Community College
Media Arts Center
1234 Columbus Avenue
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
Congratulations! Welcome to Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary - Boston Campus. We are excited and blessed to have you be a part of our student body. On Saturday, September 6, 2014, our campus will host a day of Orientation, Convocation and Spiritual Formation Seminar. This year's event will be held at a new location - Media Arts Center at Roxbury Community College (1234 Columbus Avenue, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120). Our theme for the semester is "Practices of the Compassionate Life." Click here for a detailed look at the day's events and schedule, as well as a map with directions and parking information for the day.
Essential Registration & Academic Information
As a new student at Gordon-Conwell, there are Registration and Academic Policies you need to be aware of.
By Massachusetts State Regulations, you will be required to have certain immunizations.
- Immunization Requirements & Form for submission
- Meningococcal Immunization Waiver (Please review and submit if you choose to waive the meningococcal immunization.)
- Massachusetts School Immunization Requirements for 2014-2015 School Year
All students enrolled in six (6) or more credit hours must have "suitable" health insurance, according to Massachusetts law. If you already have health insurance then you can complete an online waiver form. Students who do not provide other "suitable" health insurance will be automatically enrolled and billed for Gordon-Conwell's student health insurance in order to remain in compliance with state law. For more information regarding Student Health Insurance click here.
Registration is only open to students who have submitted their Notification of Intent and paid their Matriculation Deposit. As a Master's Degree student, once you have been notified that the aforementioned documents have been accepted, download a Registration Form from our website, fill it out, and mail it to our Registration Office, or submit your Registration Form on Orientation Day. Please see our Fall 2014 Course Schedule offerings online. Diploma students will be automatically registered at the beginning of each semester.
- Want to test out of Old Testament and New Testament Survey? Or Greek and/or Hebrew? (only for Master's Degree Students)
- Bible Competency Exam Reservation
- Language Competency Exam Reservation
- OT & NT Competency Exam Study Guide
- Greek Competency Exam Study guide; Syntactical Functions & Parsing Guide
Want to Transfer Credit? Submit your evaluation early, review can take up to six weeks!
- Mark your calendar with important deadlines: Academic Calendar
- Learn the dos and don'ts of life at Gordon-Conwell: Supplemental Student Handbook
Need More Information?
We look forward to meeting and assisting you on Orientation Day. If you have any questions, or concerns concerning Orientation Day, please do not hesitate contacting our Registration Office by phone at (617) 427-7293, or by email at email@example.com. We will be delighted to assist you!
Contact the Registration Office
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary - Boston Campus
90 Warren Street Roxbury, MA 02119
Tel: (617) 427-7293 Fax: (617) 541-3432
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.