Gordon-Conwell's Charlotte campus offers web-enhanced courses in Sakai that combine online instruction and a three-day residency component. Even though these courses are designed for the Online Programs, the seminary is pleased to make these same offerings available to Charlotte residential students with the following stipulations and requirements:
- Students must understand that web-enhanced courses are 14 weeks long (similar to Semlink+). The web-enhanced courses are accelerated with assignments due each week. Given the intensive nature of these courses, students should plan accordingly.
- Most of the coursework in these courses is completed in Sakai. Students must complete the online Orientation in Sakai before beginning their first online course.
- Residency attendance is mandatory. Due to the three-day residency component, web-enhanced classes do not count against a student’s distance limit.
- Space is limited in web-enhanced courses as first priority is given to MACM students.
- Like Semlink+, web-enhanced courses carry a technology fee over and above the standard Student Service Fee.
These courses are available for online registration. Please check the course schedule to verify which courses are being offered in the format. Web-enhanced courses are designated with a “-CO1” suffix in the CAMS Student Portal.
If you have any questions related to taking these classes, Online Programs or the MACM please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 211-2474.