Please take a moment to review the following documents.
Overview of the Communications & Marketing office (in a colorful, visual graphic)
- One Page Summaries: Click below for information and resources regarding our four campuses and select programs.
- Gordon-Conwell Powerpoint Presentation
- Photo/Video Release Form
- Gordon-Conwell Letterhead *
- Gordon-Conwell Simple Fliers
- Gordon-Conwell Logos*
*Please contact the Marketing and Communications Office for password protected downloads.
Setting Up Your Email Signature (01/2013)
- Click here to download the email signature logo.
- How to Access Our Photo Bank
Additional Outside Resources
- The Simple Truth People Forget When Trying to Grow a Business
- How to Turn Bland Text into Sparkling Online Content
- How to Create Magnetic Headlines
- The Power of #Hashtags
- History of #Hashtags (infographic)
- 21 Tips for Engaging Alumni Through Social Media
- A Quick (but Thorough) Guide to YouTube Optimization
- Is Your Website Dead or Just Sleeping? A Vital Six-Point Checklist for Your Site
- Social Media Lessons From Successful Marketing Campaigns Around the World
- HTML & CSS Design and Build Websites
- A Network For Every Interest: How People Actively Manage their Social Profiles Across...(.pdf)
- The 8 Types of Images That Increase the Psychological Impact of Your Content
- 10 Tips To Thrive in Times of Uncertain Enrollment (.pdf)
- Four Ways to Give Your Website That Local Flavor All Over The World
- VD + PCC + M = THE PERFECT PIN
- The 5 Stages of Making Your Company More Design-Friendly