Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (MACM) Degree Program
Whether you plan to serve in a church, para-church, mission, campus ministry or marketplace setting, the Master of Arts in Christian Ministries will prepare you for effective ministry wherever God calls you. Combining excellent academic training and practical ministry skills, the M.A. in Christian Ministries provides a solid foundation in multiple disciplines and enhances students’ proficiency in serving the Lord and others.
If you’re looking to sharpen your ministry skills and acquire the tools needed for your particular ministry goals, this degree is for you. Designed with the working professional in mind, the M.A. in Christian Ministries gives you the opportunity to earn a degree without relocating and/or sacrificing family, ministry or work obligations.
- Pastors and church leaders
- Para-church leaders and staff
- Campus ministry
- Marketplace ministry
- Community organizers
- 50-percent of the degree can be completed entirely online
- Degree can be completed in 3 years with as little as 4 campus visits
- Mentored Ministry component provides supervised practical ministry opportunities while offering course credit
- Quality contextualized theological education and hands-on training
- Rigorous courses offered in various formats (evenings, weekends, week intensives and web-enhanced) to accommodate your schedule
- Convenient, economical and innovative adult education system
- Renowned, highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Degree requirements
- Completion time: 2 years of full-time study on campus and up to 50-percent online (optional); can also be completed in 3 years part-time with as few as 4 weeks on campus (click here for more information on completing the MACM at a distance).