If you are in need of an editor, check out this list. Please note that there are different types of editing. Discuss this before you agree to a contract.
- Maybe you want some time away to work on your thesis-project. Here is a link to the Writing Workshop. Check it out - you won't regret it!
Check out the schedule for graduation.
- Here is a power point presentation to walk you through the entire thesis-project process.
Six (6) weeks before your scheduled defense date, you MUST submit a copy of your thesis-project to:
- Thesis-Project Supervisor
- Thesis-Project Reader
- DMin Office
- Before submitting the thesis-project, review the checklist for important formatting issues.
- Submit a completed graduation application.
- If you hired an editor, note that we will communicate with you, NOT your editor. You are ultimately responsible for your thesis-project.
- You will need to turn in TO THE D.MIN. OFFICE the following forms. DO NOT TURN THEM IN UNTIL DIRECTED.
- Here are some notes regarding continuation fees.
- If you desire to obtain personal copies of your thesis-project, here are two sites that provide binding services:
- Graduating Student Survey - a requirement for graduation (please make sure to have your student ID handy)
- A list of hotels in the South Hamilton, MA area can be found here.
- A map of Gordon College can be found here.
- Map between Gordon-Conwell and Gordon College
- A list of hotels in the Charlotte, NC area can be found here.