Thank you for considering Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, an institution dedicated to advancing Christ’s kingdom in every sphere of life, by equipping Church leaders to think theologically, engage globally and live biblically.
Gordon-Conwell is made up of several campuses and programs. (Please see our "Contact Us" section below for each campus' and program's contact information.)
- The Hamilton campus is the main campus and headquarters of Gordon-Conwell. This 118-acre campus is located on Boston's North Shore, and consists of housing (six apartment buildings and six dormitories), classroom buildings, administrative offices, several chapels and the Goddard Library.
- The Boston campus is located in the Roxbury section of Boston, and is focused on training urban leaders in the city.
- The Charlotte campus is located in North Carolina and operates on an adult-education model with mainly evening and weekend classes.
- The Jacksonville campus was founded in 2006 at the impetus of a committee of alumni pastors in Jacksonville and other church leaders who wanted to bring our commitment to educational innovation, academic rigor and faithfulness to the Gospel to students already engaged full-time in ministry or the marketplace. Learn more in this video.
- The Doctor of Ministry Degree program offers more than 20 tracks to continue your theological education.
- The Hispanic Ministries Program exists to equip Hispanic church leaders with an affordable, quality theological education
- The Semlink Program offers up to one third of your degree program through online classes.
- The Online Degree Program offers a full degree through online classes and several short intensive classes.