Global Education at Gordon-Conwell
Gordon-Conwell offers global education courses designed to meet requirements for a range of degree programs. Over the next several years, these courses will be offered in all three divisions: Biblical Studies, Christian Thought and Ministry of the Church.
Globalized Seminary curriculum enables students to:
- Cultivate a global lens for future teaching, preaching and ministry.
- Discover new global needs and opportunities for mission and service.
- Strengthen their cultural knowledge, sensitivities and competence.
- Develop a stronger appreciation for the Global Church.
- Solidify their identity as World Christians.
Gordon-Conwell Alumni Participation:
Matriculated students are given first priority for Global Education Courses. If spaces remain available by June 1 of the academic year prior, alumni applicants will be reviewed and notified of their acceptance. Click here to view Global Education Courses available to alumni and friends.