Welcome to Gordon-Conwell!
Congratulations! If you've been accepted with plans to come to campus, here is some important information you need to know and act upon.
- Thursday-Friday, August 28-29: Orientation for F1-Visa Students
- Tuesday-Friday, September 2-5: Orientation for all new students (including F1-Visa)
- Additional information and the full schedule are available on the New Student Orientation page.
What you'll need:
Official Final Undergraduate Transcript
- Must show degree completion and date awarded; must be sent directly to Gordon-Conwell from your undergraduate institution.
- In accordance with Massachussetts law, all Hamilton campus students enrolled in six or more credit hours must have "suitable" health insurance.
Already have insurance? Read the instructions and complete the online waiver form.
- Waiver will be available August 1, 2014
- Want more information on the Massachusetts Health Insurance Requirements & student health insurance?
- Students who do not provide proof other "suitable" health insurance will be automatically enrolled & billed for Gordon-Conwell's student health insurance in order to remain in compliance with state law. See above waiver.
- Registration is only open to students who have submitted their Notification of Intent and Matriculation Fee. New students will be notified via email when registration is available to them.
- See online registration information for detailed instructions
- Check out the available courses
- Want to test out of Old Testament and New Testament Survey? Or Greek and/or Hebrew?
- Want Transfer Credit? Submit your evaluation early, review can take up to six weeks!
- Mark your calendar with important deadlines: Academic Calendar
- Learn the dos and don'ts of life at Gordon-Conwell: Student Handbook
- Information about the area around campus and the North Shore of Massachusetts: Out and About
- Best ways to contact the Registration Office: email@example.com & 978-646-4551
Contact the Registration Office:
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
130 Essex Street, South Hamilton, MA 01982
Tel: (978) 646 - 4021
Fax: (978) 646 - 4566
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Fall and Spring Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Wednesday closed for chapel at 11:00 a.m.