Essential Information for New Students
To make your time at Gordon-Conwell as enjoyable and productive as possible, you'll need to get acquainted with the following policies and forms. Please pay special attention to those which you must submit or know.
Official Final Undergraduate Transcript
- Must include degree completion and date awarded and must be sent directly to Gordon-Conwell from the undergraduate institution.
Health Insurance Requirement
- In accordance with Massachusetts law, all South Hamilton Gordon-Conwell students enrolled in 6 or more credit hours must have "suitable" health insurance.
- Students are automatically enrolled and billed for Gordon-Conwell's student health insurance unless they waive the insurance coverage requirement before the semester deadline.
- Click here to view and complete the Online Waiver Form if you already have health insurance.
- Click here for more information about the Massachusetts Health Insurance Requirement and student health insurance.
You will be responsible for adhering to the policies in the current Student Handbook and the Academic Catalog as well as meeting all of the deadlines listed in the Academic Calendar. Please be certain to review this information carefully.
Might Apply to You
- Competency Exam Reservation (NT & OT competency exams can only be taken in your first year on campus during new student orientations.)
- Greek Competency Exam Study Guide (see also Syntactical Functions & Parsing Guide)
- OT & NT Competency Exam Study Guide
- Request for Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Other Registration Forms
New student orientation will take place on Thursday, January 23. Click here for Orientation Schedule.
Registration Contact Information
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
130 Essex Street
South Hamilton, MA 01982
Tel: (978) 646 - 4021
Fax: (978) 646 - 4566
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Fall and Spring Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Wednesday closed for chapel at 11:00 a.m.