Welcome to Gordon-Conwell!
Congratulations! If you've been accepted with plans to come to our Hamilton campus, here is some important information you need to know and act upon.
- September 1-2, 2016: Orientation for F1-Visa Students
- September 5, 2016: Apartment and Dormitory Move-In
- September 6-9, 2016: Orientation for all new students (including F1-Visa)
What you'll need:
By Massachusetts State Regulations, you will be required to have certain immunizations.
- Immunization Requirements & Form for submission
- Meningococcal Immunization Waiver (Please review and submit if you choose to waive the meningococcal immunization.)
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment and Screening Form
- All registered Hamilton students must complete this form (page 1) and have page 2 completed and signed by their medical provider. Any “Yes” answer on page one means the student must have a TB test performed and submit the results to Gordon-Conwell. Students who were born in Africa, Asia, Central America, South America, Mexico, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, or the Middle East, or in the past five years lived or traveled for more than one month in any of these countries must have a TB test performed. Parents planning to enroll children in local schools should have their medical provider complete the Pediatric TB Risk Assessment Form. Those coming from the areas mentioned above must also provide current TB test results for their children.
Official Final Undergraduate Transcript
- Must show degree completion and date awarded; must be sent directly to Gordon-Conwell from your undergraduate institution.
- In accordance with Massachusetts law, all Hamilton campus students enrolled in six or more credit hours must have "suitable" health insurance.
- Already have insurance? Read the instructions and complete the online waiver form.
- Want more information on the Massachusetts Health Insurance Requirements & student health insurance?
- Students who do not provide proof of other "suitable" health insurance will be automatically enrolled & billed for Gordon-Conwell's student health insurance in order to remain in compliance with state law. See above waiver.
- Registration is only open to students who have submitted their Notification of Intent and Matriculation Fee. New students will be notified via email when registration is available to them.
- See online registration information for detailed instructions
- Check out the available courses
- Want to test out of Old Testament and New Testament Survey? Or Greek and/or Hebrew?
- Want Transfer Credit? Submit your evaluation early, review can take up to six weeks!
- Mark your calendar with important deadlines: Academic Calendar
- Learn the dos and don'ts of life at Gordon-Conwell: Student Handbook
- Information about the area around campus and the North Shore of Massachusetts: Out and About
- Best ways to contact the Registration Office: firstname.lastname@example.org & 978-646-4551
Contact the Registration Office:
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
130 Essex Street, South Hamilton, MA 01982
Tel: (978) 646 - 4021
Fax: (978) 646 - 4566
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Fall and Spring Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Wednesday closed for chapel at 11:00 a.m.