Welcome to Gordon-Conwell!
Congratulations! If you've been accepted with plans to come to campus, here is some important information you need to know and act upon.
- Wednesday, January 21: Orientation for F1-Visa Students
- Thursday, January 22: Orientation for all new students (including F1-Visa)
- Additional information and the full orientation schedule will be available soon.
What you'll need:
Official Final Undergraduate Transcript
- Must show degree completion and date awarded; must be sent directly to Gordon-Conwell from your undergraduate institution.
- In accordance with Massachussetts law, all Hamilton campus students enrolled in six or more credit hours must have "suitable" health insurance.
- Already have insurance? Read the instructions and complete the online waiver form.
- Want more information on the Massachusetts Health Insurance Requirements & student health insurance?
- Students who do not provide proof other "suitable" health insurance will be automatically enrolled & billed for Gordon-Conwell's student health insurance in order to remain in compliance with state law. See above waiver.
- Registration is only open to students who have submitted their Notification of Intent and Matriculation Fee. New students will be notified via email when registration is available to them.
- See online registration information for detailed instructions
- Check out the available courses
- Want to test out of Old Testament and New Testament Survey? Or Greek and/or Hebrew?
- Want Transfer Credit? Submit your evaluation early, review can take up to six weeks!
- Mark your calendar with important deadlines: Academic Calendar
- Learn the dos and don'ts of life at Gordon-Conwell: Student Handbook
- Information about the area around campus and the North Shore of Massachusetts: Out and About
- Best ways to contact the Registration Office: email@example.com & 978-646-4551
Contact the Registration Office:
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
130 Essex Street, South Hamilton, MA 01982
Tel: (978) 646 - 4021
Fax: (978) 646 - 4566
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Fall and Spring Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12-1 p.m.)
Wednesday closed for chapel at 11:00 a.m.