Essential Information for New Students
To make your time at GCTS as enjoyable and productive as possible, you'll need to get acquainted with the following policies and forms. Please pay special attention to those which you must submit or know.
- Immunization Form/Requirements
- Meningococcal Immunization Waiver (Please review and submit if you choose to waive the meningococcal immunization.)
Official Final Undergraduate Transcript
- Must include degree completion and date awarded and must be sent directly to Gordon-Conwell from the undergraduate institution.
Health Insurance Requirement
- In accordance with Massachusetts law, all South Hamilton Gordon-Conwell students enrolled in 6 or more credit hours must have "suitable" health insurance.
- Students are automatically enrolled and billed for Gordon-Conwell's student health insurance unless they waive the insurance coverage requirement before the semester deadline (for Fall 2012, this deadline is September 21).
- Click here to view and complete the Online Waiver Form if you already have health insurance. This waiver form must be submitted no later than September 21, 2012.
- Click here for more information about the Massachusetts Health Insurance Requirement and student health insurance.
You will be responsible for adhering to the policies in the current Student Handbook and the Academic Catalog as well as meeting all of the deadlines listed in the Academic Calendar. Please be certain to review this information carefully.
Might Apply to You:
- Competency Exam Reservation (NT & OT competency exams can only be taken in your first year on campus during new student orientations.)
- Greek Competency Exam Study Guide (see also Syntactical Functions & Parsing Guide)
- OT & NT Competency Exam Study Guide
- Request for Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Other Registration Forms
Attendance is required for all new students. Click here to view the schedule and other important materials for New Student Orientation.
Registration Contact Information:
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
130 Essex Street
South Hamilton, MA 01982
TEL: (978) 646 - 4021
FAX: (978) 646 - 4566
Summer Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday, 10am - 3:30pm (closed for lunch 12-1pm)
Friday, 10am - 1pm
Fall and Spring Office Hours:
Monday - Friday, 10am - 3:30pm (closed for lunch 12-1pm)
Wednesday closed for chapel 9:30am - 10:40am