The Dining Hall
Gordon-Conwell's Food Services, provided by Sodexo Campus Services, provides meals for the entire Gordon-Conwell community. The seminary Dining Hall serves over 200 people a day. It operates Monday through Saturday serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Dining Hall offers patrons an assortment of food for all appetites with a salad bar, hot entrees and deli sandwiches. (Meal services are not provided on Sunday.) Click here to view the menu.
The Board Plan
- All dormitory residents are required to participate in the Board Plan. The Board Plan provides lunch and dinner, Monday through Saturday.
- Hot or cold breakfasts may be purchased a la carte.
- In January and during the summer months, an optional board plan is available or individual meals may be purchased a la carte.
- At the beginning of each year, Food Services, in conjunction with Student Life Services, holds a traditional New England Clam Bake free of charge to all students and student families.
- Food Services provides meals for special school functions and banquets.
- Vending machines for drinks and snacks are conveniently located in the Academic Center and Kerr Building.
For more information about Gordon-Conwell's Food Services, provided by Sodexo Campus Services, contact Food Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.