The Gordon-Conwell Nursery School is a preschool guided by the philosophy that all children can learn. Located on the campus in South Hamilton, Massachusetts, our program provides a child-centered learning environment which enables children to learn and develop actively at their own pace and in their own ways. This preschool is a play-based program which seeks to promote a developing awareness of God. Each member of the staff acts as a model in helping each child understand God's love.
The staff at the Nursery School is concerned with the total and unique growth and development of each child. The integrated curriculum is designed to enhance the spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and educational development of each child. Your child will be in a stimulating learning environment encouraging independence and socializing.
- An auxiliary enterprise of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Child/staff ratio is 8 to 1
- Guided by the philosophy that all children can learn
- Structured for children ages 33 months (2 years, 9 months) to pre-kindergarten age
- Organized to conduct half-day classes in the morning, Monday - Friday.
- Offers a two or three day option
- Runs from September to early June
Recent Events: October 2013
The children at Gordon-Conwell Nursery School had a visit from the Hamilton Fire Department to learn about fire safety. They practiced “Stop, Drop and Roll” if their clothes catch on fire. One of the firefighters put on all his gear to show the children. All the children had a chance to climb in the fire truck.
If you have questions regarding the Nursery School, use our contact form.
The Nursery School is open to families in South Hamilton and the surrounding communities. You can find us by going here.