Schedule a Visit
We are pleased to hear of your interest in Gordon-Conwell and would be glad to host you at the Hamilton campus for a visit! To arrange a visit to our South Hamilton campus, please fill out the campus visit form below. Your visit will consist of an appointment with an Admissions Representative who will answer your questions, and give you information regarding degree programs, scholarships, housing, the admissions process and more.
On a campus visit, you can also:
- Receive complimentary transportation to and from the airport/train station
- Stay in on-campus housing for up to two nights
- Take a guided tour of the campus
- Sit in on as many classes as you'd like
- Attend chapel services (11:10 a.m. T and W)
- Participate in student activities and on-campus events
- Meet current students and faculty
Visits are available on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., and are usually scheduled for 10 AM or 2 PM. We recommend scheduling your campus visit around our current course schedule. The seminary offices will also be closed from December 24 through January 4 in observance of the holidays, so please plan to visit before or after the Christmas break.
All campus visits, housing, and transportation will be arranged based upon availability. Please contact the Admissions Office to confirm your visit prior to making your final travel arrangements. For more detailed information call 1 (800) 428-7329 or send an email to email@example.com.
Driving to campus? Click here for directions to campus.
We look forward to seeing you on campus! The Admissions Office will contact you to confirm the details of your visit.