Schedule a Visit
We are pleased to hear of your interest in Gordon-Conwell and would be glad to host you at the Hamilton campus for a visit! To arrange a visit to our South Hamilton campus, please fill out the campus visit form below. Your visit includes an appointment with an Admissions Representative who will give you information regarding degree programs, scholarships, housing, and answers to questions you may have.
On a campus visit, you can also:
- Receive complimentary transportation to and from the Logan airport or the train station
- Stay in on-campus housing for up to two nights
- Take a guided tour of the campus
- Sit in on as many classes as you'd like
- Attend chapel services on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 11:10 a.m.
- Meet current students and faculty
Visits are available on weekdays during our normal business hours between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and are usually scheduled for 10:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m. We recommend scheduling your campus visit around our current course schedule. All campus visits, housing, and transportation will be arranged based upon availability. Please contact the Admissions Office to confirm your visit before making your final travel arrangements by calling 1-800-428-7329 or sending an email to email@example.com.
After submitting your campus visit details, the Admissions Office will contact you to confirm the details of your visit. We look forward to seeing you on campus!