ATLAS for ALUM
ATLAS for ALUM is an online collection of major religion and theology journals selected by leading religion scholars and theologians. Users can read articles or research the history of a topic from as early as 1924 to the present. Currently, researchers are able to use ATLAS for ALUM as a search tool to retrieve articles in more than one-hundred different journals. For a list of journals included, view the ATLAS title list.
Key Features Include:
- Fresh Illustrations and Lectionary Resources for Sermon Preparation
- A Comprehensive Collection of Major Religion and Theology Journals
- 24/7 Online Access
- Full Text Searching of PDFs
- Are you using ATLAS for ALUM via the Gordon-Conwell alumni website (http://my.gordonconwell.edu/alumni)? This is the only means of access to ATLAS that is available for alumni.
If you are using ATLAS via the alumni website here are a few more things to consider:
- What browser are you using? We have found that users who do not have the most up-to-date version of a web browser sometimes have problems. In particular, we’ve noticed that errors have been reported on older versions of Internet Explorer and Safari, but not on Firefox.
- What kind of security settings do you have in place on your computer? The way users are authenticated via the alumni website requires that certain security features be disabled. Please consult the EBSCO support article for information about these security settings.
If problems persist, feel free to contact email@example.com for help.