Thursday, October 18, 2012, Jim Barr of BibleWorks will be giving a 90 minute training session at three different times during the day.
South Hamilton Campus:
Because of classes and other lunch time activities at the South Hamilton campus, we will holding the training sessions at two different times in Kerr 418. Each session will cover the same material.
- During Lunch from 12:10-1:40 p.m. (Bring a bag lunch if you'd like.)
- In the afternoon from 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Later in the evening, Jim Barr will be presenting at the CUME campus in Boston at 6:30 p.m. Classroom location TBA.
This seminar will give you HANDS ON practical help.
- Discover BASIC PRINCIPLES of the program's powerful search engine.
- Understand how key BibleWorks tools and resources are integrated.
- Quickly access info in lexicons, dictionaries and grammars.
- Learn many "shortcuts" and quick keys to speed up research.
- Explore maps, vocabulary flashcards, synoptics & diagramming tools.
- See the dynamic new Manuscripts Project and Textual Apparatus.
- Much more -- as much as time allows!