Accordance Bible Software Training Seminar - Goddard Library
Saturday, November 5, 2016, Certified Accordance Trainer, Corey Farcas, will be holding an all-day training seminar.
Time: 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. (bring a bag lunch)
Location: Academic Center - Room 240
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Introduction and Interface
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: Break
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Search Commands, User Notes, Graphic Tools
Lunch: 12:00 p.m. -1:15 p.m.
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.: Searches and Analysis
- 2:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Break
- 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Complex Searches
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.: Individual follow up questions
- 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Hands-on consultation
Training is open to the GCTS community and local Accordance Bible Software users.
A group discount is available as well. Accordance collections are available at 30% off, and modules are available at 25% off.
About the Trainer:
Corey Farcas has been using Bible software in biblical studies since 2008 as an undergrad at Gordon College. Now a Th.M. candidate at Gordon-Conwell, he continues to study the biblical text and related literature, investigating the transmission and reception of the Hebrew Bible in multiple contexts. To this end, he has become an advanced user of Accordance, tutoring students and professors. Corey is a certified Accordance Trainer.
To register, fill out the form below: