Accordance Bible Software Training Seminar - Goddard Library
Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014, veteran Accordance user, Corey Farcas, will be holding an all-day training seminar.
Time: 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. (bring a bag lunch)
Location: Academic Center - Room 242
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Introduction and Interface
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: Break
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Search Commands, User Notes, Graphic Tools
Lunch: 12:00 p.m. -1:15 p.m.
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.: Searches and Analysis
- 2:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Break
- 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Complex Searches
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.: Individual follow up questions.
Training is open to the GCTS community and local Accordance Bible Software users.
A group discount is available as well. Accordance collections are available at 30% off, and modules are available at 25% off.
To register, fill out the form below: