BibleWorks Training - Goddard Library
Saturday, April 2, 2015, Jim Darlack will be giving an all-day training session on BibleWorks at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in AC242. Library patrons and guests are welcome to attend either the morning BibleWorks Essentials class, the afternoon Intermediate class, or both (bring a bag lunch).
This seminar will give you hands-on practical help.
- Basic principles of the program's powerful search engine.
- Understand how key BibleWorks tools and resources are integrated.
- Quickly access info in lexicons, dictionaries and grammars.
- Learn many "shortcuts" and quick keys to speed up research.
- Explore maps, vocabulary flashcards, synopses and diagramming tools.
- See the dynamic new Manuscripts Project and Textual Apparatus.
- Much more -- as much as time allows!
- Directions to the Hamilton Campus
- Campus Map (Class is held in the Academic Center [see top of map], room 242; parking available in Chapel parking lot.)