Printing at Goddard Library
Web Print (Over the Wireless Network)
Patrons at Goddard can print to library printers from their personal computers over the wireless network using PaperCut Web Print.
How to use PaperCut Web Print:
Before proceeding, please note:
- If you want to print a web page (*.html, etc.), email, text file (*.txt), or rich text file (*.rtf), you first need to either save the file as a PDF or copy the information into a Word document and save the document on your computer where you can easily locate the file.
- For now, you do not need to worry about the prices, balances, or costs mentioned on any of the PaperCut Web Print pages. To pay for your printing, please deposit the correct amount in the change box at the Circulation Desk.
- Printing black and white costs 10 cents per single page.
- Printing color costs 30 cents per single page.
- Double-sided printing is not available through Web Print.
- Open your browser and go to: http://papercut:9191/.
- Log in with your standard GCTS username and password.
- Click the Submit a Job » link near the top right of the page.
Select the printer you want to use. In the Quick Find box type hamlib and click the Find Printer button. Select one of the following printers by clicking the appropriate circle in the left hand column:
- papercut\HAMLIBR-XE3600-1969 Library Circulation
papercut\HAMLIBR-XE3600-1970 Library Circulation
(The above printers are located at the circulation desk, and print only black and white.)
papercut\HAMLIBR-XE8560-1846 Computer Lab
(This last printer is located on the table in the Computer Lab. Use for color copies.)
- Enter in the number of copies that you want to make (up to a maximum of 10) and click the "3. Upload Document »" button.
Click the Browse... button and then find and select the document you wish to print.
NOTE: You can only print documents of the file types listed on the PaperCut page.
- Your document will then print to the library printer you have selected.