Faith@Work Summit Conference
Where Are We? & What Still Needs to Be Done?
October 24-25, 2014 | Boston MA
So where are we now? And what still needs to be done? October 24 and 25, 2014, a seminar, a technology school, a business school, and a foundation are joining forces with a dozen other marketplace ministries and programs to convene a summit to ask and answer these two over-arching questions.
Embassy Suites Boston at Logan Airport. The Embassy Suites offers the same discount conference rates for two days before and after the Summit for interested registrants. The room charge is the same whether one or two persons occupy the suite. All single/double suites $179/night plus tax; limited space, reserve early.
Registration includes all meals and breaks. Register online here.
Fifty $100 scholarships available to students first come, first served.
- Center for Faith & Work (LeTourneau University)
- Center for Integrity in Business (Seattle Pacific University)
- Oikonomia Network (Kern Family Foundation)
- Acton Institute
- Christian Business Men's Connection
- Gospel Coalition
- High Calling (H.E. Butt Foundation)
- IVCF MBA Ministry
- Patheos Faith & Work Channel
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church Center for Faith & Work
- Regent College Marketplace Institute
- Talbot Theological Seminary
- Theology of Work Project
- Workplace Leadership Network