Dinner of the Nations 2016
Saturday, February 27, 2016 | 5 - 7 pm | Alumni Hall
The Gordon-Conwell community & friends are invited!
A campus-wide potluck and a microcosm of the heavenly celebration of our community – we want to see every nation represented. This is a time to celebrate the cultural diversity in our community and the work God is doing around the world! This dinner is co-sponsored by the Wilson Center for World Missions and Student Life Services.
Experience the Sound, Sight and Taste of Different Cultures - Please Come!
Enjoy a time of corporate worship and fellowship
Dress in cultural costumes - Optional
Potluck dinner - bring food that represents any cuisine or part of the world if you can
Cultural tables and children activities
To RSVP, please click HERE and follow the instructions below. Deadline for RSVP: February 15, 2016.
Additional Signup Help
You will be directed to an external site to sign up with the number of adult and children in your party, and the type of dishes (appetizer, entree, dessert or other) you plan to bring for the potluck dinner.
The following provides step-by-step instructions for using the RSVP signup website:
- After you get on the SignUpGenius webpage, click the "RSVP NOW" button in the "MY RSVP" window box.
- A new page will open up with the default "I do not have a SignUpGenius account" checked. You will not need to create an account to enter and save the RSVP information.
- Enter the required information (marked with a red asterisk *) by supplying your first and last name, and email address.
- Click the radio button for "YES" to RSVP.
- Enter the number of adult that are coming with you by clicking on the drop down arrow and select the proper number.
- Enter the number of children that are coming with you by clicking on the drop down arrow and select the proper number.
- Enter the type of dish (appetizer, entree, dessert or other) you plan to bring by clicking the arrow next to the "Available Slot" box, and select your choice from the drop down list. Type in the box "My Comment" any optional information for your dish, eg. name of the country or cuisine or dish.
- When you mark the "Add More Item" checkbox, you will have more options to enter additional dishes you plan to bring by repeating step #7.
- FINAL STEP: Be sure to click "UPDATE RSVP" to complete the RSVP and submit the information you entered. You will receive a confirmation sent from Wilson Center to the email account you entered in the RSVP.
The Alumni Hall is located in the Kerr Building on our Hamilton campus. Click here for a campus map.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Wilson Center for World Missions.