Online Degree Programs at Gordon-Conwell
Gordon-Conwell gives students the opportunity to receive a world-class theological education online without having to relocate. Whether the student wishes to pursue an online graduate degree, online graduate certificate, or online seminary courses for personal enrichment, students can receive the same quality and accredited theological education that Gordon-Conwell is known for while allowing those same students to meet their established family, work, and ministry commitments.
Gordon-Conwell offers multiple online program options:
- Online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (MACM)*
- Online Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (MACL)*
- Online Graduate Certificate in Christian Studies*
- Other Online Programs for Personal Enrichment
The online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (MACM) and Christian Leadership (MACL) are Gordon-Conwell's newest online degree program. Both programs offer an integrative theological education for those with diverse callings. The low-residency MACM degree provides grounding in multiple ministry disciplines while the low-residency MACL degree trains students how to lead in a variety of contexts and situations.
The online Certificate in Christian Studies is designed to give students a core grounding in multiple theological disciplines. This graduate Certificate program can be completed 100% online.
Online courses are the same quality as those you would take on campus, taught by Gordon-Conwell faculty. Many of these courses can be competed 100% online through our learning management system, Sakai. Other courses are offered in a web-enhanced format (a combination of online course work and short integrative residency experiences at one of our four campuses). In all courses, you will engage with a thoughtful community of learners that thrives on engaging discussion with faculty and peers.
*To be considered for admission to a degree or certificate program, Gordon-Conwell requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution by a recognized accrediting agency. Admission to the seminary is required prior to enrollment.
Need guidance? We can help!
Do you need assistance discerning what online option is right for you? Click here to fill out an information request form or call us now at (855) 211-2474.
- April 1, 2016: Applications for Summer 2016 are due. Click here to start/resume your application.
- July 15, 2016: Applications for Fall 2016 are due. Click here to start/resume your application.
- May 16, 2016: Summer 2016 classes begin.
- September 6, 2016: Fall 2016 classes begin.
- Important Financial Aid Deadlines
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016; 8:30 p.m. ET: Online Programs Informational Webinar.