Online Learning at Gordon-Conwell
Gordon-Conwell gives you the opportunity to stay where you are and attend seminary online. Whether it's a full degree, certificate program, or online courses just for your personal enrichment, you can access everything you need to be a successful seminary student from home. You'll receive the best theological education that Gordon-Conwell has to offer while taking care of your family, ministry, and work responsibilities.
Gordon-Conwell offers multiple online program options:
Online courses are the same as those you would take on campus, taught by Gordon-Conwell faculty. Many of these courses can be competed 100% online through our learning management system, Sakai. Some courses are offered in a hybrid format (a combination of online course work and optional short integrative residency experiences at one of our four campuses). In all courses, you will engage with a thoughtful community of learners that thrives on engaging discussion with peers and faculty.
Need guidance? We can help!
Do you need assistance discerning what online program is right for you? Click here to fill out an information request form or call us now at (855) 211-2474.
- April 4, 2014: Applications for Summer 2014 are due. Click here to start/resume your application.
- May 12, 2014: Summer 2014 classes begin.
- August 1, 2014: Applications for Fall 2014 are due.
- September 2, 2014: Fall 2014 classes begin.
- Important Financial Aid Deadlines
- February 6; 2014; 8:30 p.m. ET: Online MAR and Certificate Information with Q&A
- February 25, 2014; 8:30 p.m. ET: Special Webinar: Financing Your Degree with Q&A
- March 13, 2014; 8:30 p.m. ET: Online MAR and Certificate Information with Q&A