Students in the Online MAR program can expect to experience the Gordon-Conwell online theological seminary difference while pursuing religious education online. The following are qualities and characteristics that enrich the Gordon-Conwell religious education online student experience:
- Strong sense of community fostered through engaging online discussions and face-to-face interactions with peers and faculty in the online theological seminary community.
- During on campus residency experiences online students will have the opportunity to participate in interactive discussions with faculty and peers about course content, current issues, and spiritual growth.
- A diverse student population fosters multi-cultural and multi-denominational understanding.
- Biblical, theological, and missional perspectives are integrated into every online course.
- Holistic student experience from the Gordon-Conwell online theological seminary that fosters intellectual, spiritual, vocational, and relational formation.
- Caring faculty and staff who are invested in each student’s academic success and spiritual formation.
- Seven levels of support to ensure that students can complete their education in the midst of their busy lives.
In addition to the qualities and characteristics above, among other things, students have the ability to form small groups for study, encouragement, and accountability, submit prayer requests, participate in online events put on by the greater Gordon-Conwell community, and receive ongoing guidance in their writing from the Virtual Writing Center.
The online Master of Arts in Religion has been completely designed for learning at a distance. Every aspect of the program from the moment you request information through graduation has been developed to include the most effective support for you. Students will have access to seven levels of support throughout the online theological seminary degree program. Click here to learn more about each level of support.
Hear From Our Students
Take a moment to listen to what our students and alumni are saying about their Gordon-Conwell experience.