Student Life - Online
In addition to a robust theological education, Gordon-Conwell is committed to fostering a vibrant and caring community of learners whether online or at one of our four campuses. The following are qualities and characteristics of that students experience online:
- A strong sense of community is fostered through engaging online discussions with peers and faculty, group projects, and other face-to-face interaction (online and during integrative residencies).
- A diverse student population fosters multi-cultural and multi-denominational understanding.
- Biblical, theological, and missional perspectives are integrated into every online course.
- Caring faculty and staff who are invested in each student’s academic success and spiritual formation.
- Holistic student experiences that fosters intellectual, spiritual, vocational, and relational formation.
- Seven levels of support to ensure that students can complete their education in the midst of their busy lives.
In addition to the qualities and characteristics above, among other things, students have the ability to form small groups for study, encouragement, and accountability, submit prayer requests, participate in online events put on by the greater Gordon-Conwell community, and receive ongoing guidance in their writing from the Virtual Writing Center.
The online MACM and MACL programs have been structured and designed for learning at a distance. Every aspect of the program from the moment you request information through graduation has been developed to include the most effective support for you. Students have access to seven levels of support throughout the online theological seminary degree program. Click here to learn more about each level of support.
Hear From Our Students
Take a moment to listen to what our students and alumni are saying about their Gordon-Conwell experience.