Pierce Fellowship - Hamilton
- $1,500 annual tuition subsidy awarded in two $750 increments each September and February after semester registration.
- Can be combined with other scholarships and grants.
- Must be an incoming student recommended by the Admissions Office or a returning student in good academic standing.
- Must take a minimum of 8 courses per academic year.
- Must have demonstrated experience and ongoing commitment to small group leadership, spiritual formation, and disciple-building.
- Must submit an application form and secure two recommendations. Existing Gordon-Conwell students must submit one recommendation from a ministry-related colleague from a past or present ministry involvement and the other from a Gordon-Conwell faculty, staff member or seminary peer. Incoming students must submit one recommendation from a ministry-related colleague from a past or present ministry involvement and the other from someone who has experienced his/her discipling ministry.
- Applies to all degree programs except D.Min. and Th.M.
- Applications are NOT rolling and are accepted the respective campus deadlines and applied at the fall semester of each year.
- Fellowships are one-year renewable pending an annual review of fulfilled requirements .
Each member of the fellowship will be asked to fulfill the terms of the Pierce Fellowship Covenant (to be signed only upon acceptance). The major areas of student responsibility include:
- Facilitating a Soul Care Small Group of other seminarians.
- Participating in a Spiritual Formation Small Group with Pierce Center staff and 6-8 other fellowship members 5-6 times each semester.
- Participating in events hosted by the Pierce Center for the Gordon-Conwell community.
- Attending retreats and socials for fellowship members.
The Pierce Center for Disciple-Building
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary