Viacheslav V. Lytvynenko, Ph.D.
Mr. Lytvynenko taught historical theology at Donetsk Christian University for seven years (2003-10) before joining Gordon-Conwell as an adjunct professor for the Semlink+ program.
From 1996-2000, he served as a lecturer and Assistant Academic Dean at Donetsk Regional Bible College in Ukraine. He has participated in various projects for the Euro-Asian Accrediting Association including the preparation of the Digital Anthology of Church Fathers in Russian and the development of the Master’s program. He has translated academic theological books into Russian and cooperated on collecting the Old-Slavonic corpus of texts of Athanasius of Alexandria.
His research interests focus on the topics of Trinity and salvation in the early Church (especially the 3rd and 4th centuries), and on the issues of the pre-Christian contexts (especially as related to Homer and Platonic tradition).
He and his wife, Oksana, have three children: Helena (born in 1994), Albert (born in 1997), and Renat (born in 1999). He likes to bike with them and play tennis.
- B.Th. (Donetsk Christian University, Donetsk, Ukraine)
- M.Th. (Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Leuven, Belgium)
- Ph.D. (Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Patristic Anthology (forthcoming)
- The Doctrine of God and Deification in Athanasius of Alexandria (forthcoming)