The following books were written by Gordon-Conwell alumni. Recent releases are listed on this page. Click on the decades below to view the books written by alumni who graduated in that decade. You also may look up specific names using the “find” function on your keyboard. Books with links are available at our online store in partnership with Christian Book Distributors (CBD). Don’t see your book? Fill out the Alumni Authors Submission Form. To donate a copy of your book to the Alumni Library, contact us here.
Note: The views expressed in these publications are not necessarily the views of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
Oxana Lapchuk (MRE 1975)
Dr. Sanford Zensen (M.Div. 1976)
Rev. Dr. Nigel Scotland (M.Div. 1970)
- George Whitefield: The First Transatlantic Revivalist (Lion Books, 2019)
- The New Passover: Rethinking the Lord’s Supper for Today (Cascade Books, 2016)
- The Supper: Cranmer and Communion (The Latimer Trust, 2013)
Edwin Kenerson (MARE 1978)
- Learning to Follow: Decision Follow -up Series for New Believers (Free Christian Publishing, 2015)
- Eddie’s Elementary Adventures: A look at life and God from a kid’s point of view (Free Christian Publishing, 2015)
- How to Survive the Spiritual Jungle (Free Christian Publishing, 2016)
- The Adventures of Joe Worm: “Hidden Gold” (Free Christian Publishing, 2016)
- Fundamentals: God’s Basic Design for Spiritual Maturity (Free Christian Publishing, 2017)
Jeffrey J. Niehaus (M.Div. 1979)