Some of these essays and reviews are explicitly Christian in their language and biblical in their references, others are more oblique in their theological references but intend, nonetheless, to have a robust biblical, theological foundation. You may use these resources for classes or other good purposes, but please always credit the author and include a link to the article’s home web site.
- “Forward” in Abraham Kuyper’s On Business and Economics, Lexham Press, 2021.
- “TrueFootprint, Ltd.: a case study in the use of SME innovation to combat the COVID-19 pandemic” in the Journal of Ethics, Entrepreneurship and Technology, September, 2021.
- “Self-serving Vice or Social-building Virtue” in Christian History Magazine, November 2020.
- “Virtue at Work by Geoff Moore,” Book Review in Faith in Business Quarterly, Cambridge, Q3, 2019.
- “Build a New Foundation for Capitalism,” Richmond Times-Dispatch, September 2018.
- “Business Ethics and Religious Belief” in The Routledge Companion to Business Ethics, Routledge, 2018.
- “Biblical Wisdom for the Workplace”, Reconnecting Faith in the Workplace Conference, Derby Cathedral, October 2013
- “Religious Wisdom in Business and Entrepreneurship,” P. Fiddes Book Launch, Oxford University, October 2013
- “A Theology of Work for a Post-industrial Workplace,” Theology of Work Project, Boston, April 2013