For Accepted Students
What should you do next?
- Confirm your acceptance by completing and returning the Notification of Intent included with your acceptance email.
- Pay your matriculation deposit. Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte can receive payments via:
- personal check
- c/o Admissions; 130 Essex Street; Hamilton, MA 01982
- credit card
- If you plan to pursue any financial aid, complete the following:
- Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte also offers a monthly payment plan for those who do not wish to use financial aid. Please contact the Financial Services Office for more information [email protected]
If you have any questions about financing options, please contact our Financial Aid Office for assistance.
Get familiar with your student handbook, semester schedules, and academic calendars.
- The Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte Student Handbook includes all of the important policies and procedures that relate to student life at Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte, including academic information, to guidelines for conduct and character, to special student programs and benefits. The Student Handbook also serves as a contract between you and the seminary.
- Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte provides a variety of scheduling tools to help you plan your semester and year.
- Academic Calendars: The Charlotte Academic Calendar contains dates for the academic year including the start and end of each semester, module dates, make-up weekends and holidays. The Schedule-at-a-Glance is the schedule of all Charlotte courses for the academic year. This provides the dates that courses are offered, as well as the teaching professor.
- Course Schedule: The course schedule provides the code, number, and section for courses offered in a specific semester or term, organized by format and module. You can also access course syllabi here.
- Refund Calendars: The Refund Calendar contains Registration deadlines for adding/dropping courses, tuition refunds and some registration petitions.
What happens next? You get a lot of information via email.