For Registered Students
Email is our primary means of communicating with you. Staff and faculty will send messages confirming your registration in a class, letting you know about a course schedule change, or providing updates about financial aid and payment deadlines. Please plan to check your account often. You can also set up email forwarding to another account that you check frequently. Now that you have a GCTS email account, expect all email correspondence to go to this account.
If you’ve already completed these forms, you are not required to submit them again.
- Entering Student Survey
- One of the requirements of matriculation is completing the Entering Student Survey by the first day of the semester. The information you enter is confidential and is used to continue to improve GCTS (we ask for your student ID only so that we know that you completed the survey). If you encounter any issues, please contact the Assessment Committee at [email protected]
- Student ID Card
- Authorization to Release Information
- To protect your privacy, we will never release information about your grades, registration, or student account balance without your advance written permission. If you anticipate that a spouse, employer, or other party may have a legitimate interest in your student records during the course of your studies, please submit this form so that we can work with them accordingly.
- Advanced Standing Credit
- Our degree programs are designed to provide comprehensive Bible and theology training for students, starting from the basics and building toward advanced concepts. If you graduated from a Bible college with an undergraduate degree in biblical studies, you may be eligible to apply for Advanced Standing within your first semester at Gordon-Conwell—Charlotte. If you think that your educational experience qualifies you to do so, contact the Registration office to inquire about next steps.
- Transferring Graduate-Level Credit
- If you have already engaged graduate-level studies at another institution, those courses may be eligible for transfer into a degree program. To consider courses for transfer, credits must be from another institution accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS), have been taken within the last ten years with a C grade or better, and must equal three credit hours per course. To request a transfer credit evaluation, submit your Transfer Credit Evaluation Request online. GCTS-Charlotte must have official transcripts on file to complete the transfer credit evaluation.
- Competency Exams: We offer competency exams for Bible courses and language/grammar courses. Click the links below to sign up.