Change of Status and Adding a Second Degree

Current degree-seeking students who wish to add a second degree program or change their current program should complete one of the following abbreviated applications. Completed applications should be submitted to the respective departments noted on the various forms.

  • Click here to download instructions on adding a Second Degree.
  • Click here to download a Change of Status Application.

Those currently enrolled as a Special Student are not permitted to add/change degree programs or transfer to another campus using these instructions.  Any Special Students seeking to enter a degree program or pursue studies at another campus, must reapply through the Admissions Office at the respective campus.

Should you wish to add the Master of Arts in Christian Counseling (MACC) degree, please click here to see the necessary requirements.

Campus Transfer

Current students who desire to transfer to another Gordon-Conwell campus should complete the following abbreviated application.  Completed application forms should be submitted to the Admissions Office to which you would like to transfer.

  • Click here to download the Campus Transfer Application.