Academic Forms

The forms below should be used according to their stated purpose.  Please download the appropriate form, complete and submit it to the Registration Office.  Completed forms can be hand delivered, mailed, faxed (704-940-5858), or scanned and emailed to the Registration Office staff.  Visit the Contact Us page for contact information.

Please keep in mind that some forms/petitions are time sensitive and are bound by stated deadlines. You should consult the Student Handbook for details and the Registration Calendar for semester specific deadlines.

2019 Graduation Application For January, May & October 2019 prospective graduates; submit to Trish King
Add/Drop Petition For adding, dropping or withdrawing from a course when unable to in CAMS
For registering an Official Audit (transcripted), write "Official Audit" on the form
Adding Second Degree Application For current students wishing to add a second degree program; submit to Admissions Office (to add the MACC, click here)
Campus Transfer Application For current students desiring to transfer to another GCTS campus; submit to the Admissions Office of the campus to which you would like to transfer
Change of Status Application For current students wishing to change degree program or concentration (to change to the MACC, click here)
Courtesy Audit Form For students, alumni, staff and local pastors registering an Unofficial Audit (not transcripted)
Directed Study Petition For GCTS courses not offered on the current schedule
Extension Petition For filing for coursework extension due to extenuating circumstances ($20 processing fee)
General Petition For requests not covered in other Registration forms/petitions
Leave of Absence or Withdrawal Form For students taking a temporary leave of absence or permanently withdrawing
MA Thesis Petition For academic MAs (891/892)
MACL Leadership Project Petition For MACL students (CL720)
MACM/MAR-Hybrid Integrative Paper/Project Petition For MACM and MAR-Hybrid students (MC880/881)
MAR Integrative Paper/Project Petition For on-campus MAR students (MC880/881)
Mentored Ministry (MDIV/MACM/MAR-Hybrid) Registration Form For MDIV, MACM and MAR-Hybrid students
Mentored Ministry (MACL) Registration Form For MACL students
Pass/Fail Petition For electing to take a course for a pass/fail grade
Reading and Research Course Petition
For academic MAs (760/860)
Transfer Evaluation Request Form For evaluation of transfer credits; prospective students should contact Admissions
Unofficial Audit Form For friends of the seminary registering an Unofficial Audit (not transcripted)
Waiver Petition For requesting to substitute a different GCTS course for one required in student's program