A study of theological method, revelation, inspiration, and canon of Scripture; existence and attributes of God; Trinity; creation and providence; human nature; original and actual sin.
RELATIONSHIP TO GORDON-CONWELL’SMISSION
This course serves the following institutional learning objectives:
- To maintain academic excellence in the highest tradition of Christian scholarship in the teaching of the biblical, historical and theological disciplines. [Article 2]
- Formulate your own key theological idea and use it to relate the doctrine of God, Scripture, creation and the fall to one another.
- Articulate terms and issues important to theological discussion.
- Analyze various theological positions critically and state your own positions on the doctrines studied.
- Articulate the implications of the doctrines studied for your own spiritual life, Christian character, and ministries.
This Digital course occurs completely online with no scheduled classroom time. This course follows a weekly schedule that runs for 15 Weeks, and most weeks in this class begin on Tuesday and end on Monday. Students should plan to interact weekly with the material, each other, and the instructor through online discussions, reading, and other assignments.