Student Accounts - Boston

Welcome to Student Accounts! The Student Accounts team is located at our Hamilton main campus and can be reached by phone at 978-646-4049 or email at Here you will be able to find information regarding your bill at Gordon-Conwell. Student Accounts is responsible for posting tuition, fees, departmental charges, and payments to your billing ledger. Below is a summary of our general policies. Current year Tuition and Fee rates can be found here.

Student Ledger & Payment Methods

You are able to view your bill at anytime through the CAMs student portal. 

We partner with Tuition Management Systems to process all credit card transactions and online ACH payments. The TMS portal can be accessed by logging into CAMS and selecting Pay Now in your ledger, or through this link

Checks and money orders can be mailed to the below address. Please include your name and student ID# in the memo line of the check.

Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
Attn: Student Accounts
130 Essex St.
South Hamilton, MA 01982

Credit Card or ACH payment can be made by phone by contacting TMS at (800)-722-4876. You'll need to have your student ID number and the exact amount you wish to pay ready before you call as TMS does not have access to your personal information.

Fees and Deadlines

Please refer to Payment Deadlines for exact dates as these vary by term. 

Fall and Spring are due the second Friday of the semester. J-Term billing is processed with Spring. All Summer billing is due at the end of term. Any student not paid in full during Fall/Spring will be automatically enrolled in our payment plan and assessed a $50 payment plan fee, there is no in-semester payment plan in Summer. Any student with an owed balance at the end of the semester will be subject to a $100 non-payment fee. 

Account Holds

All accounts must be paid in full prior to future term registration. Students with balances are placed on hold preventing future registration, access to transcripts, diplomas, graduation verification, and any future registration. Students on hold are de-registered from any future coursework and must pay in full to restore services and become eligible to register. 

Financial Aid

Students receiving Title IV Funds and institutional awards will see the funds first applied to any owed balance. Excess funds can be requested by submitting this form to the Student Accounts office. Scan to, fax 978-646-4601, or mail to our Hamilton main office. 

1098-T  Documents

The 1098-T form assists you in determining your eligibility for an Education Tax Credit. We report payments made on qualified tuition, fees, scholarships, and grants. The 1098-T is available for download in your CAMS student portal and a paper copy can be mailed upon request to those who have not opted in to receive only the electronic copy. It is critical that we have your SSN/TIN and updated billing address on file for proper processing. Please see our 1098-T FAQ for more details.  

Military, DoD, and Government Benefits

VocRehab, DoD, and Americorps payments are processed by the Student Accounts office. All other VA requests are processed by our Hamilton Registration team. 

Still Have Questions?

Explore the links to the left to find information on payment deadlines, how to view and pay your bill, and answers to our FAQ's. Or call us at 978-646-4049, email - we're happy to help!