• Get In Touch

    Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

    Financial Aid Office
    130 Essex Street
    South Hamilton, MA 01982
    (978) 646-4018
    Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F

    Student Accounts Office
    130 Essex St.
    South Hamilton, MA 01982
    (978) 646-4049
    Fax: (978) 646-4601

    Fall and Spring Hours:
    Closed Daily for Lunch 1:00pm-2:00pm
    Closed Wednesdays for Chapel 11:00am-12:15pm

    Summer Hours:
    Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-3:30pm
    Closed for Lunch: 1:00pm-2:00pm
    Friday: Closed

  • Affordability Brochure »

    Learn how real students paid for seminary.

Jacksonville Scholarship FAQ's

Jacksonville Scholarship Answers

Q:What kind of scholarship is available through Gordon-Conwell?

The Team Ministry Scholarship is available to married couples that begin attending GCTS the same semester. Learn more about the Team Ministry Scholarship by visiting our Scholarships and Grants webpage.

Some of the Institutional grant programs like the Presidential and Cohort program at GCTS require applying by sending in the appropriate form found on the website. Visit our Tuition Options webpage for more information and a link to an application (if needed).

Q:Are there any scholarships available outside of GCTS that I might apply for?

Funding from outside sources is possible. Gordon-Conwell students receive scholarships and grants from a number of foundations and organizations. Awards can depend on denomination, undergraduate school affiliation, scholastic ability, previous vocation, etc. The Financial Aid may assist by certifying educational cost for the potential recipients of these funds, but the student must take the initiative to make inquiries and apply to outside sources. We suggest students make themselves aware of other sources through inquiries to denominational headquarters, churches, libraries, etc. A list of suggested outside sources are available on our Funding from Other Sources webpage.

Q:How do I find additional aid?

We suggest you research possibilities through your church, denomination and any other organizations to which you belong. Check out our Funding Other Sources webpage for more search options for information. Any applications for outside aid are by the initiative of the student. If verification of enrollment is needed, please contact the Registrar office.

Q:Is my grant or scholarship taxable?

Possibly. If you receive grant or scholarship funds that will exceed tuition and fees you should read Publication 970, “Scholarships and Fellowships” published by the Internal Revenue Service. This publication can be downloaded from the IRS website.