Current Students

Current Gordon-Conwell students who wish to add a second degree program or change their current program should complete one of the following abbreviated applications. Should you wish to add a Master of Arts in Counseling (MACO) degree, please see the necessary requirements here. Completed applications should be submitted to the Admissions Office.

Change of Status/Second Degree Application

Current Gordon-Conwell students who desire to transfer to the Hamilton campus should complete the following abbreviated application. Completed application forms should be submitted to the Hamilton Admissions Office. If you are a current Hamilton student and desire to transfer to another Gordon-Conwell campus, contact the Admissions Office of the campus to which you would like to transfer.

Campus Transfer Application

For Gordon-Conwell graduates or former students who would like to resume coursework, the following paperwork is required. Please email the Admissions Office at if you are not sure how long it has been since your last class.

Application to Reactivate Status