Online Learning at Gordon-Conwell
Gordon-Conwell is dedicated to providing a biblically grounded, thoughtfully evangelical, and culturally relevant theological education, whether a student is are able to attend a campus full-time, part-time, or needs their education delivered online at a distance.
To accomplish this goal, Gordon-Conwell offers several online learning options:
Online Degree and Certificate Programs (Admission Required*)
- The online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries degree program (NEW!) provides the opportunity for students to earn a Master’s degree with a Christian Ministry Concentration through a combination of online coursework and intensive residency experiences.
- The Online Certificate in Christian Studies program provides the opportunity for students to earn a Graduate Certificate in Christian Studies 100% online.
*To be considered for admission to a degree or certificate program, Gordon-Conwell requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution by a recognized accrediting agency.
Online Courses (Admission Required*)
- Our Semlink+ distance learning courses allow students to take up to one-third of their campus degree programs through 14-week courses taught by our gifted faculty.
Other Online Programs and Courses for Personal Enrichment
- The Dimensions of the Faith program provides the opportunity for students to receive a free online theological education (non-credit) provided by the Ockenga Institute.
- Our Semlink online course materials can be purchased for personal enrichment (non-credit) from our online store.
- Gordon-Conwell makes available free audio lectures from our faculty through iTunes U.
Need guidance? We can help!
Do you need assistance discerning what online option is right for you? Click here to fill out an information request form or call us now at (855) 211-2474.
- December 4, 2014: Applications for Spring 2015 are due. Click here to start/resume your application.
- January 19, 2015: Spring 2015 classes begin.
- Important Financial Aid Deadlines
- September 16, 2014; 8:30 p.m. ET: Online MACM and Certificate Information with Q&A
- October 9, 2014; 8:30 p.m. ET: Online MACM and Certificate Information with Q&A
- October 28, 2014: 8:30 p.m. ET: Financing Your Online Degree/Certificate with Q&A
- November 13, 2014; 8:30 p.m. ET: Online MACM and Certificate Information with Q&A