Online Learning at Gordon-Conwell
Gordon-Conwell is dedicated to providing a biblically grounded, thoughtfully evangelical, and culturally relevant theological education, whether a student is able to attend a campus full-time, part-time, or needs their education delivered online at a distance.
To accomplish this goal, Gordon-Conwell offers several online learning options:
Online Degree and Certificate Programs (Admission Required*)
- The online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (MACM) degree program (NEW!) trains students with diverse ministry callings by providing grounding in a wide-range of biblical, theological, and practical disciplines both online and through intensive residency experiences.
- The online Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (MACL) degree program (NEW!) prepares students for leadership by providing grounding in a wide-range of biblical, theological and integrative leadership studies both online and through intensive residency experiences.
- The online Certificate in Christian Studies program immerses students in Gordon-Conwell's core biblical and theological training. This Graduate Certificate can be completed 100% online.
*To be considered for admission to a degree or certificate program, Gordon-Conwell requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution by a recognized accrediting agency.
Online Courses (Admission Required*)
- Our Semlink+ distance learning courses allow students to take up to one-third of their campus degree programs through 14-week courses taught by our gifted faculty. Classes available in English or Spanish.
Other Online Programs and Courses for Personal Enrichment
- The Dimensions of the Faith program provides the opportunity for students to receive a free online theological education (non-credit) provided by the Ockenga Institute.
- The Chinese Diploma program and Chinese Dimensions of the Faith program offers students the opportunity to take high quality courses in Mandarian online (non-credit)
- Our Semlink online course materials can be purchased for personal enrichment (non-credit) from our online store.
- Gordon-Conwell makes available free audio lectures from our faculty through iTunes U.
Need guidance? We can help!
Do you need assistance discerning what online option is right for you? Click here to fill out an information request form or call us now at (855) 211-2474.
- November 15, 2016: Applications for Spring 2017 are due. Click here to start/resume your application.
- January 17, 2017: Spring 2017 classes begin.
- Important Financial Aid and Scholarship Deadlines
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016; 8:00 p.m. ET: Online Programs Informational Webinar.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016; 8:00 p.m. ET: Online Programs Informational Webinar.
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016; 8:00 p.m. ET: Online Programs Informational Webinar.