Transcript Request System Offline March 9
On Sunday, March 9, 2014 from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, our online transcript request system will be offline for scheduled maintenance. Please make any needed requests before or after that time.
- What is an official transcript?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How much does a transcript cost and how long is the processing time?
- What situations prevent a transcript from being issued?
- Electronic transcript delivery
- What about transcripts from other schools?
An official transcript is a certified statement of your academic record at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. Official transcripts are printed on security sensitive paper containing the seal of Gordon-Conwell and the signature of the Registrar or are sent electronically through Scrip-Safe; a secure online delivery network. You may request either method of delivery. For more information on electronic transcript delivery, please see below.
Coursework completed for different degrees at Gordon-Conwell will appear on separate sections of the transcript. When a transcript is released, it contains a complete record of all academic work at Gordon-Conwell. Your transcript lists all completed courses with grades and all courses in progress.
If you have access to the CAMS student portal:
- Log-in to your CAMS student portal and select the 'Order My Transcript' link in the left column of your homepage.
- Follow the prompts to order your transcript.
If you do not have access to the CAMS student portal:
- Go to https://iwantmytranscript.com.
- Select ‘Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary’ as the school you attended and then click ‘Sign Up’.
- Fill out the ‘Create Your Account’ form and click ‘Submit’.
- On the ‘Verify your Account Information’ page, click Submit.
- Next, follow the prompts to order your transcript and make payment.
- After completing your order, you will need to submit a signed release form to Scrip-Safe (You will only need to do this once; you will be able to request transcripts in the future without this step).
- Once your release form is received, your transcript(s) will be sent.
Standard Processing: $5 per transcript (5-10 business days processing time)
Rush Processing: $10 per transcript (1-2 business days processing time)
Fax Processing: $10 per transcript (1-2 business days processing time)
Please note: For mailed transcripts, the Registration Office at Gordon-Conwell is not responsible for the service of the United States Postal Service.
- No transcripts will be issued if the student has not fulfilled all financial obligations to Gordon-Conwell. Unless all payments are made and the Registration Office is made aware of this, we cannot ensure that your transcripts will be sent.
- Your signed release absolutely must accompany any request for a transcript if you are not ordering your transcript through your CAMS student portal. You will be required to submit a signed release form to Scrip-Safe for your transcript to be released. The form is provided at the end of the online request process.
Gordon-Conwell, in partnership with SCRIP-SAFE International, is able to deliver official transcripts electronically through eSCRIP-SAFE to network recipients or outside the network to third parties. Please read the following before completing your transcript request:
- Network Delivery-
Before completing your transcript request; please check the network recipients to see if your intended receiver is a member of the electronic network. If the recipient is in the network, please insert their name on your order form and check electronic network recipient.
- OneTime Delivery-
If your intended recipient is not a network member and you wish to deliver your transcript electronically, this method may be used. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipient’s email address. You should always notify your intended recipient they will be receiving important email messages regarding the electronic delivery of your transcript. To ensure delivery of these important email messages, please inform the recipient to add the domain name of @escrip-safe.com to their safe-sender email list.
OneTime receivers must complete a simple registration for each transcript delivered through eSCRIP-SAFE. In addition, they must have a copy of Adobe Reader 7.0, or higher, which is free and easy to download, on their computer. The receiver has three options to retain the transcript: (1) save to the institution's document imaging system; (2) save electronically as a PDF document; or (3) print to paper.
Your transcript is never delivered by email; email is limited to notification and reminder messages regarding the delivery of your transcript. To use this method, include your recipient’s name and email address on the order form and check the electronic outside the network recipient.
Gordon-Conwell will not under any circumstances release a transcript from another institution or any copies of that transcript. To receive a transcript issued by another institution a student must request it directly from that institution.