See us on the road!
Those entering the D.Min. program will have an ATS-accredited M.Div. degree, or its equivalent, with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. They should have at least three years of active ministry experience since earning their degree and currently be involved in ministry. They should be able to demonstrate the use of the various exegetical, theological, and ministry tools to examine the Scriptures and apply them to life.
The admissions process for the D.Min. degree normally requires several weeks. Completed application deadlines are published next to each concentration on the interactive track schedule. Applications will be considered for action when the following items have been received at our mailing address:
Official application form or an official online application
- Para el solicitud de admisión en espanol, oprima aqui.
- A 2 page Autobiography sharing significant people/factors/events that shaped the applicant;
- A 2 page Personal Statement briefly sharing on these four factors: (a) theological convictions key to the applicant's personal orientation/ministry, (b) vocational objectives, (c) encouragement to pursue this degree, and (d) a personal assessment of strengths and weaknesses;
- A letter of endorsement from the applicant's ministry context (leadership board, judicatory, overseer, etc.) indicating understanding and support of their intention to pursue these studies. Please, do not use family or the same reference as used for a recommendation;
- 3 completed recommendation forms: one submitted by a current ministry official, one by a current ministry colleague, and one by a person of choice. Please do not use family or the same reference multiple times;
- Para el formulario de recomendación en espanol, oprima aqui.
- Official transcripts sent directly to us from all colleges, seminaries, and other institutions of higher education attended;
- The $50 application fee;
- Only for Marriage and Family Counseling applicants, there are additional assessments and a corresponding testing fee. Required assessments are sent to an applicant's chosen proctor, any adult except family, after receipt of an application.
You can download this application checksheet!
Applying is the first step to starting well. If accepted and enrolled, there are preparatory readings and papers to be completed before the first residency. To support strong starts, we advise completing the application process 4-6 months before the residency starts.
International students must also plan for the additional time it may take to secure a proper visa.
The maximum time for completing the D.Min. program is six years from the time of your first residency.
If you would like more information regarding admission or any of our specialized tracks, please contact us:
|Phone:||978-646-4163 or 1-800-816-1837|
|Info Request:||Online form|
Doctor of Ministry Program
We travel to connect easily with those interested in our studies. Here is where you can find us next:
|DATE||LOCATION||EVENT||WHO TO LOOK FOR?|
|April 1||Hamilton, MA||Pastors' Forum with Neil Hudson||The Doctor of Ministry Team|
|April 25-28||Orlando, FL||Exponential E||Mentors Mark DeYmaz & Tom Herrick. Admissions staff Sara Coons & Adam Stephens.|