See us on the road!
Those entering the D.Min. program will have an ATS-accredited M.Div. degree, or its equivalent, with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. They should have at least three years of active ministry experience since earning their degree and currently be involved in ministry. They should be able to demonstrate the use of the various exegetical, theological, and ministry tools to examine the Scriptures and apply them to life.
Official application form or an official online application
- Para el solicitud de admisión en espanol, oprima aqui.
- A 2 page Autobiography sharing significant people/factors/events that shaped the applicant;
- A 2 page Personal Statement briefly sharing: (a) theological convictions key to the applicant's personal orientation/ministry, (b) vocational objectives, (c) encouragement to pursue this degree, and (d) a personal assessment of strengths and weaknesses;
- A letter of endorsement from the applicant's ministry context (leadership board, judicatory, overseer, etc.) indicating understanding and support of their intention to pursue these studies. Please, do not use family or the same reference as used for a recommendation;
- 3 completed recommendation forms: one submitted by a current ministry official, one by a current ministry colleague, and one by a person of choice. Please do not use family or the same reference multiple times;
- Para el formulario de recomendación en espanol, oprima aqui.
- Official transcripts provided to us directly from the sending institution, for all colleges, seminaries, and other institutions of higher education attended;
- The $50 application fee;
- Only for Marriage and Family Counseling applicants, there are additional assessments and a corresponding testing fee. Required assessments are sent to an applicant's chosen proctor, any adult except family, after receipt of an application.
You can download this application checksheet!
Applying is the first step to starting well. If accepted and enrolled, there are preparatory readings and papers to be completed before the first residency. To support strong starts, we advise completing the application process 4-6 months before the residency starts.
International students also plan for the additional time it may take to secure a proper visa.
The maximum time for completing the D.Min. program is six years from the time of your first residency.
|Email Sara Coons:||email@example.com|
|Call:||978-646-4163 or 1-800-816-1837|
Doctor of Ministry Program
We travel to connect easily with those interested in our studies. Here is where you can find us next:
|DATE||LOCATION||EVENT||WHO TO LOOK FOR?|
|April 24-27||Orlando, FL||Exponential East||Gordon-Conwell Exhibit|
|May 9||Fort Jackson, SC||Army Chaplain Education Fair||Gordon-Conwell Exhibit|
|June 30-July 2||Portland, OR||ABC(USA) Biennial Mission Summit||Gordon-Conwell Exhibit|