Gordon-Conwell’s New Student Information System (SIS)
For over ten years, Gordon-Conwell has relied on CAMS as our Student Information System (SIS). While CAMS has served us well during that time, it is time to move forward. In the coming weeks, we will introduce you to our new SIS: SONIS. SONIS will include new and improved tools for students to apply, register, pay tuition, plan, and progress toward graduation.
Most users with Gordon-Conwell accounts (students, faculty, staff, and student workers — but not all alumni yet) can now log into SONIS with the same password they use for their email and Canvas! Just click the Log in with Microsoft Azure button below the usual sign-in boxes.
Registration staff hosted a Faculty Portal overview/training on Zoom on Tuesday, August 9th at 9:30 AM EDT. This session was recorded, and written training materials are posted in the FAQ and tutorials sections of this page. Please contact [email protected] with any questions!
We have now turned on the alumni portal, which is separate from the student portal. Alumni can follow the same process as students and faculty to log in. See the first FAQ below!
All SONIS Administrative Portals are now live at: https://gctssonis.jenzabarcloud.com
We have a few important updates to share about this transition:
As of February 2023, most users with Gordon-Conwell accounts (students, faculty, alumni, staff, and student workers — but not all alumni yet)) can log into SONIS with the same password they use for their email and Canvas! Just click the Log in with Microsoft Azure button below the usual sign-in boxes.
Please follow the steps below based on your role. If you are unable to log in with either method, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page for assistance.
Once you have logged into the student or faculty portal, on the left side under General, please click Update Bio (screenshot below). This will allow you to update your contact information, password, language preference, and biographic details.
Once you have logged into the student or faculty portal, on the left side under General, please click Update Bio.
At the bottom of that page, you will see a section to select a photo from your device and then upload it.
First log into your student portal (see above FAQ).
In the student portal:
1. Click on Academics, then Registration, in the lefthand menu.
2. Select the semester for which you wish to register. Note: semesters are listed first by the academic year. “202122” refers to academic year 2021–2022.
3. Recommended step: Click “View All” to see all courses for the semester.
4. Find your course in the list in the lower section of the page. Click on “TBD” in the Time Desc column to see details about when the class will meet. Click on the course code to add this class.
5. You should now see your course listed near the top of the page. Red lettering will indicate that this is a pending registration.
6. Click the “Continue Registration Process” button.
7. On the next screen, confirm that you are adding the correct course. If you are registering for an official audit, switch the Enroll Code to Audit. (Note that courtesy audits cannot be added through the SONIS student portal.) Click “Continue Registration Process.”
8. On the final screen, you will see a rough estimate of your charges for the semester. Note that these charges do not reflect any scholarships you will receive or any rate increases that may apply between the date when you register and the date when the class(es) take place. Click “Complete Registration” to proceed.
To drop a class, return to the Registration page and select the relevant semester (steps 1-2 above). At the top of the page, you will see a list of classes for which you are registered for the semester. Click on the course code for the class you would like to remove and confirm removal on the next page.
Please see the tutorials section below!
This covers the following topics:
SONIS is different from CAMS in that alumni can no longer access the student portal. Alumni have a separate portal, which is now enabled! Please follow the same steps in the first FAQ to log into the alumni portal.
수업 등록 방법
청구서 지불 방법
This covers the following topics:
Let’s get you connected to the right resource.