- This event has passed.
Global Missions Week: The Whole Church, Taking the Gospel to the Whole World (Wilson Center)
September 28, 2021 – October 1, 2021
Join us during Global Missions Week, September 28 – September 30, 2021, for a series of events to remind us of the biblical call for individuals and churches to pray, give, and participate in Missio Dei. Along with the global Church, we bear witness (Acts 1:8) of the Gospel which involves both proclamation (Matt. 28:18-20) and holistic concern (Luke 4:18-19) for all peoples (Rev. 7:9), with special concern for those with the least witness. Our speakers this year are Dr. Wonsuk Ma, Dr. Alexia Salvatierra and Dr. Joshua Bogunjoko.
All chapel services will stream live from gcts.edu/live and Facebook.
- Tuesday, September 28, 11:10 a.m. at Kaiser Chapel – Dr Wonsuk Ma – “The Whole Church” followed by luncheon in Alumni Hall and panel discussion on “The Whole Church” until 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 29, 11:10 a.m. at Kaiser Chapel – Dr Alexia Salvatierra – “The Whole Gospel” followed by luncheon in Alumni Hall and a panel discussion on “The Whole Gospel” until 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 29, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. at Kaiser Chapel – Open to the whole surrounding church community – “The Whole Church, Taking the Gospel to the Whole World” presentations by each speaker.
- Special Chapel: Thursday, September 30, 11:10 a.m. at Kaiser Chapel – “To the Whole World” followed by a pizza luncheon in the chapel hallway and breakout discussion sessions with main speakers to follow from 12:30 – 1:20 p.m.
- Friday October 1, 5:00 –7:00 p.m. in Alumni Hall – Dinner for All Nations – community potluck for students, faculty and staff. Food preparation guidelines will be announced before the event.