Global Missions Week: The Whole Church, Taking the Gospel to the Whole World (Wilson Center)
September 28 – October 1
Join us during Global Missions Week for three chapel services followed by lunch discussions September 28 – September 30, 2021. Our goal is to give GCTS students a broad understanding and reminder of the biblical call for individuals and churches to pray, give and go to participate in Missio Dei along with the global Church, to bear witness (Ac 1:8) of the Gospel which involves both proclamation (Mt 28:18-20) and holistic concern (Luke 4:18-19) to all peoples (Rev. 7:9) with special concern for those with the least witness. Our speakers this year are Dr Wonsuk Ma, Dr Alexia Salvatierra and Dr Joshua Bogunjoko. View and share the event flyer: GMW 2021 events on campus.
- Tuesday September 28, 11:10 a.m. Kaiser Chapel – Dr Wonsuk Ma – “The Whole Church” followed by luncheon in Alumni Hall and panel discussion on “The Whole Church” till 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday September 29, 11:10 a.m. Kaiser Chapel – Dr Alexia Salvatierra – “The Whole Gospel” followed by luncheon in Alumni Hall and a panel discussion on “The Whole Gospel” till 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday evening 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Kaiser Chapel – OPEN TO THE WHOLE SURROUNDING CHURCH COMMUNITY AND STUDENTS – “The Whole Church, Taking the Gospel to the Whole World” presentations by each speaker.
- Special Chapel: Thursday September 30, 11:10 a.m. Kaiser Chapel, “To the Whole World” followed by a pizza luncheon in the Chapel hallway and breakout discussion sessions with main speakers to follow at 12:30 – 1:20 p.m. If you are unable to attend in person, we invite you to join our livestream on Facebook.
- Friday October 1, Alumni Hall – Dinner for All Nations – community potluck for students, faculty and staff 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Food preparation guidelines will be announced before the event.