The Ockenga Fellows Program
The Ockenga Fellows Program identifies fifteen high-potential, early-career New England pastors (between 5 and 10 years of ministry experience) to participate as cohorts in a two-year program consisting of five, three-day long, retreats and one study abroad trip.
- Gain a deeper understanding of effective pastoral leadership in New England
- Engage early-career pastors with many of the worlds best civic, cultural and business voices
- Equip early-career pastors to understand local church idiosyncrasies
- Develop a cohesive cohort committed to serving alongside one another in long-term ministry in New England
- Stimulate conversations between leaders in the church and leaders outside the church